Monday, August 22, 2005

Happi Bdae Keiko and Janice!

Well, their birthday is actually on 23rd, but I prepared a bday celebration on 21st.

Id been working on it for a few weeks...

I bought stuffs I needed for the party
I asked Jocelyn and Ina to send me Bday messages so that I can make other cards from them and pass them to 2 bday gals

I collected all the message cards Id passed to my friends, and made 2 cards from them

To be honest it was quite tough week for me as I don have Jocelyn and Ina here... If I had had more ppl to work with, it would have been better! .... anyway.. I did what I could do.

On the day of the celebration, we asked Janice to come to Keiko's bday celebration, and asked Keiko to play ping pong (we had the party @rec room where there is a table for ping pong). And they came to rec room and found that theres a bday celebration for them!!
Yea, it was sort of surprise party.

I was busy and occupied to doing stuffs, and still not sure if they enjoyed the party...

I really hope they had febulous time on that day, and will have great bday(s?) on 23rd!!

And, to my dear Hij, Yuichi, Johana, Tasuku and Lih Wei.... thank you so much for your help!!!!
I really appreciate your cooporation and cooking;)

With love,
UKA

2 Comments:

Blogger スロ / Bernat said...

Happy Birthday Janice and Keiko!! 大人になりますね!

5:00 am  
Blogger CCoder said...

Here, having a bd party before the bd itself, is a bad luck sign...
Anyway ... happy birhtday for them. Have you ate chocolate cake?
^-^

9:24 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home