Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Long Time No Blog, But Still Im Alive in Perth


Hello matie... I was surprised to know that Iv nt been blogging for such a long time!!!

Some stuffs have happened here and I really wanna tell you guys about those things, but I had an assignment due today. It was tough one and I was doing it till last night!! I handed in the assignment this morning and feel so exhausted now...

But guess what?? My another assignment is due tomorrow!! Eeeeee!!!! Its still on the way... I think its better to take a short nap and start editing my writing.

So I promise Im gonna write about

*Whale watching
*relaxing time I had around the lake near this student village
*cute fluffy guest in this student village
*my plan to go back to Japan

tomorrow, after class!

Please check my blog after tomorrow(27th), okie?? ;)) I guess itll be loooong one!!

Hope you guys are still interested in things happening to me......



Peace!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog is wonderful Keep going! Here's a site that interests many: football betting tips There's lots of information about football betting tips

12:35 pm  
Blogger CCoder said...

I'll see then...

9:58 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home