Saturday, November 05, 2005

Borrrrringggg!!!!
I wanna enjoy rest of my life here!!!!!!!


Hellow. Now I handed in all of my assignments and feel so relieved..


... actually feeling so lazy.. ;P


Im gonna have last exams on 15th and 16th, but I really cant concentrate on my work.... I think Im sort of exhausted after I finished all my assignments.


I wanna do sth, (not study) , but everyone here is busy with assignments and study for exams... nobody can accompany me;((

Boring boring borrrringgggg!!!! eeeeee!!!!!!!!!



Yes, I know I have to study.... I know I know.... *sob*

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mind Space: A Haveli At MIT
The Lakes Are No More Stoic The rape of its lake ecology leads a city to its watery grave Lakshmi, ... Bite In The Blog Bark A B-school vs bloggers.
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a play roulette site/blog. It pretty much covers play roulette related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

5:54 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home