Saturday, April 01, 2006

No Music, No Life!



Hey, I got an i pod nano today :) So happy!!

I love music!!

I love to sing at loud when I was bathing n taking shower!!!!

When I was in Aus, I couldn sing in the bathroom, though.... I was too shy to let other roomies to listen to my horrible singing...

I think I didn need ipod when I was in Aus thanks to my 'always-connected-to-the internet life', but becuz Im in Japan, now I needed new supplier of music!

Well when I was in Perth I turned on my computer n listened to internet radios all the time, but since Iwas back to Japan, I can listen to my fave songs only in my room... Boohooo :(( Thats because my faves are mostly English songs n Chinese songs, n not many shops in Japan play hot musics... They play new Japanese songs, and sometimes they play English songs as well but theyre so old ones like -songs released in years n years ago-I used to listened to when I was in junior high....

And I finally decided to buy the new supplier of music-it was i pod nano.

Oh well.. you know, Im not good at using high-tech stuffs... I even dun know how to use some functions of my mobile, which I hav used for almost 2 years... but so far, Im doing okay with my i pod-chocoholic chick's i pod;P I just leant how to charge, transfer songs, play songs, though!

Yay I can listen to my faves when Im on the way to my work tomoro!

So now all the thing I need to remember is: Try not to sing along.

1 Comments:

Blogger スロ / Bernat said...

Hahahahaha yes, you think avoid singing in the street ;)
iPod is very easy to use, I love my Green iPod mini :D

3:49 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home