Thursday, August 17, 2006

My Life ROCKS!


Hey ppl:) How are yall?? I had some koolies on weekends!

Well, I went to the Summer Sonic'06!!! Thats a huge Japanese Rock festival:) I saw The All-American Rejects, Fall Out Boy, Lostprophets, My Chemical Romance, MUSE, and Linkin Park!!!! They rock!!!! They were such hot bands!!!! My friend Keiko and I were so so excited! I gave her the ticket of this Summer Sonic for her Bday:) Her Bday present from me this year is 'The Rocking Day':) Hows that sound??? Hope she enjoyed it loads!

I also went to Tokushima, a prefecture in Shikoku. There was a FREE live concert in Tokushima and my coworker and I went there to see it. We saw some bands/singers there.... the best of them was BENNIE K!! I liked them when I was a sophomore, and now this was my first time to see them in flesh... they were just so so nice!!! After that we went out to see the AWA ODORI (AWA DANCE). Well that was crazyyy.... I enjoyed it!!!! ;P



And... I still have some more cool stuffs to do....

Nex weekend Yoko and I will fly to Taiwan;P Taiwan is famous for its yummy food!!! hehehe..... cant wait to eat them....... and also this is a good opportunity to practice my Chinese;) Yoko and I are takin Chinese class this year and Im studyin it so enthusiastically... hope theyll understand my Chinese.. ;S

AND....

Ill go to Perth in Sep. My stay there will be for 10days. Im excited & a bit nervous to see my friends there!!! Well I gotta do some stuffs there too, though.... to move on....

anyways I promise Ill enjoy the rest of summer as a student fo sure;P coz I dun think Ill be able to have days off in summer next year... I shoud be working... airline in summer is damn buzyyy!!;(

2 Comments:

Blogger スロ / Bernat said...

Busy summer eh!!

Sorry to comment this late, I was busy.

Enjoy Taiwan and Perth and everything and tell us something about it ;) hahahahaha

5:19 pm  
Blogger Uly said...

Taiwan sounds so exciting! enjoy!

2:12 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home