Saturday, September 02, 2006

Lazy girl's unpacking and packing.....


Hey guys Im back from Taiwan;) It was a quite stuffed 4day trip!! There are so many places Yoko n I visited.... maybe too many to write dowm :S

On the second day of our trip, Yoko n I went to 'kyu-fun', spelled 九份 in chinese. This place somehow let ppl wallow in nostargia.... this place is also well known for being an original scene of a movie '千と千尋の神隠し'. Can you find any similarities to the scene of the movie in this pic??


This is me having my legs&feet massaged..... so nice!!!!

And its 3rd night in Taiwan... we went to a famous ice shop maned 氷館 to have a mango ice!!!! It was the bestest mango dessert I ever had!!!! yummyyyyyy!!!!!!!!



This is also our 3rd night in Taiwan.... we had a gorgeous dinner!! Ate shark fillet, lobster and abalone!!! Do ya wanna have some lobster?? Here you are........


Hope you guys enjoyed these pics...

And now Im packing again... to go to Perth!! Yay!! Im leaving here tomorrow!!

2 Comments:

Blogger スロ / Bernat said...

I missed your posts u_u... but you are back ^_^

It's nearly the same as the movie hahahahaha
I love a foot massage...

8:42 pm  
Blogger mf said...

You're right! That part of 九份 looks very much like the 神隠し! But I prefer the food alley, I ate so much there :p

1:13 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home